Tuesday, March 31, 2009

march playlist

this month top in my playlist. enak bgt dan hampir bisa diputer berkali2 hahahaha :D it represent my day lately too. Zaki pasti gr nih hahahaha :D kidding babybear(:

1. Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
"Cause I love the way you call me baby and you take me the way I am"
2. John West - Loved You Tonight
"Cause it seems when you close to me it's gonna be alright"
3. India Arie ft. Musiq Soulchild - Chocolate High
"Cause I want you and I know that you want me so lets stay close like we supposed to be"
4. Lady GaGa - Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
"I met somebody cute and funny got each other and that's funny"
5. Esthero - Everyday Is A Holiday With You
"When I think of you I see better days and getaways cause everyday is a holiday with you"
6. Skidrow - I Remember You
"But nothing else could ever take you away cause you'll always be my dream come true"
7. Alexander - Sunshine After The Rain
"I'll be your sunshine after the rain when the sky is turning grey you know that I'm never far away"
8. FM Static - Hold Me Twice
"You can hold me once, you can hold me twice even better if the stars are good tonight"
9. Andrew Landon - I Loved You
"Would you falling love with me? if you heard me say I loved you"
10. M.Y.M.P - Baby Now That I Found You
"Baby now that I found you I wont let you go"
11. Brian McKnight - Back At One
"Cause you know you got the keys to my heart cause one, your like a dream come true, two just wanna be with you"
12. Copeland - Take Care (Acoustic)
"I'll take care of you oh, have faith that when you call my name I'll be there I'll be right there"
13. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
"If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks then I will follow you into the dark"
14. Dream Theater - I Walk Beside You
"I walk beside you wherever you are whatever it takes no matter how far"
15. Hellogoodbye - Baby, It's Fact
"My love is true it's a matter of fact oh, and you love me too it's a simple as that baby our love is true"
16. Maxwell - Whenever Wherever Whatever
"Take my heart and my love take of me all that you want and if there's a thing that you need I give you the breath that I breathe"
17. Backstreet Boys - Never Find Someone Like You
"I'll never find someone like you I promise it's true no, I'll never"
18. Dashboard Confessional - Stolen
"you have stolen my you have stolen my heart"
19. Plain White T's - 1234
"I'm so glad I found you I love being around you"
20. Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
"Take me with you I will never let you down I will love you now and forever"
21. Mocca - Listen To Me
"Hi honey, listen to me carefully for all the things that matters only you can take my golden heart"
22. The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You (Juno Soundtrack)
"You are always trying to keep it real I'm in love with how you feel I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else but you"
23. Tahiti 80 - Heartbeat
"I never find the right way to say I love you more each day it's quite romantic I know that's how I wanna feel today"
24. Mr. Big - To Be With You
"Let me be the one to hold you I'm the one who want's to be with you deep inside I hope you feel it too"
25. Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
"when the night falls on you, you don't know what to do nothing you confess could make me love you less"

aw sweet banget yeaw hahahahaha :D abis ini bakalan ada yg ngata2in gue -.- entah di cbox, msn, telfon, atau sms dan gue yakin bakal diungkit nanti kalo ketemu -.- hahahaha :D yang udah merasa you better shout your mouth cause i'm blushing and giggling over here :p hahaha :D oke march was the greatest month of my entire whole life (Y) thanks everyone(: it really is a month full of surprise(: i hope next year i would get more than this year ;p anyway, Zaki, I love you(: huggyhuggy