Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm Gonna.....

Miss your early morning text
Miss your laugh
Miss your voice
Miss your sweet yet stupid little pick-up line
Miss your whining and moaning when you're sick
Miss your goodnight text
Miss your smell
Miss your hugs
Miss your kisses
Miss your "I love you" voicenote
Miss your silly jokes
Miss your silly pranks
Miss your silly magic tricks
Miss your effort to tickle me while I'm not pay attention
Miss our late night conversation in the car
Miss our late night phone calls
Miss the way you ask me for some wet tissue
Miss the way you try to make me blushing
Miss the way you ask me about your clothes or jeans or shoes
Miss the way you ask "How do I look?" 
Miss the way you tell me to go to sleep earlier
Miss the way you tell me to get a proper meal
Miss the way you ask me whether I want you to pick me up somewhere
Miss the way you pull me closer to you
Miss the way you look at me for quite a long time
Miss the way you hold my hand
Miss the way you smell my hair secretly, and you thought that I don't know
Miss the way you talk to me
Miss the way you sing
Miss the way you play the guitar
Miss the way you say goodbye to me after you drive me home
Miss the way you tie your shoes
Miss the way you treat me like a little princess
Miss the way you try to make me laugh when I'm mad at you

Most of all, I'll definitely miss your love that you gave to me :")