Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August Playlist

1. Metallica - Starwars Imperial March
2. Dream Theater - Instrumedley (Studio Version)
3. Debussy - Claire de Lune
4. Ten To Five - I Do
"Just believe what I say, it's not a game I'm trying to play. Never felt this way before."
5. Dashboard Confessional - I Do
"Oh love, hang on. I've gotta say this right, cause I only get one shot once in my life. Cause I want to grow old with you, and I want you to hold me forever."
6. Nouvelle Vague - A Forest
"I hear her voice calling my name, the sound is deep in the dark. I hear her voice, and start to run into the trees"
7. Daft Punk - Something About Us
"It might not be the right time, I might not be the right one. But there's something about us I want to say, cause there's something between us anyway"
8. C'mon Lennon - You Save Your Life
"Here you are, here you go again. You look much better than before, don't ever try to run away from here, the world's been missing for your smile. You can always take your time."
9. Slipknot - Vermilion Part II
"She seemed dressed in all of me, stretched across my shame. All the torment and the pain, leaked through and covered me"
10. India Arie - Can I Walk With You
"Can I walk with you, through your life? Can I lay with you as your wife? Can I be your friend to the end? Can I walk with you through your life?"
11. Cobra Starship - The World Has Its Shine (But I Would Drop It On A Dime)
"We can turn our backs on the pasts and start over. And not long ago I gave up hope, but you came along. You gave me something I could hold onto, and I want you more than you can ever know"
12. Copeland - Coffee
"There's a love that transcends all that we've known of ourselves. And I'll wait for it to come, I'll wait for it to come. Well it's got to be strong to touch my heart through its shell"
13. Paramore - Adore
"If I let you love me, be the one adored, would you go all the way? Be the one I'm looking for?"
14. Owl City - The Saltwater Room
"So tell me darling do you wish we'd falling love?"
15. Walls of Jericho - No Saving Me
"How long will I take to bleed, these is no saving me. How far will you go to hold on?"
16. Maliq and the Essentials - Luluh
"Katakan berapa dalam kau ingin aku masuk di kehidupanmu. Katakan berapa jauh kau ingin aku ada di hari-harimu. Bagaimana pantasnya?"
17. The Bird and The Bee - How Deep Is Your Love
"And you may not think I care for you. When you know down inside that I really do" 
18. The Cardigans (Puck Version) - Carnival
"I will never know, cause you will never show. Come on and love me now."
19. Aqualung - Brighter Than Sunshine
"Let the rain fall, i don't care. I'm yours and suddenly you're mine, suddenly you're mine and it's brighter than sunshine"
20. Mandy Moore - I Wanna Be With You
"I wanna be with you. If only for one night, to be the one who's in your arms who holds you tight. I wanna be with you, there's nothing more to say"