Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Playlist

1. Dear Juliet - Summer's Song
"So please don't forget to call me just to let me know you're doing okay miles away from me"
2. Alicia Keys - Distance and Time
"And if you have to walk a million miles I'll wait a million days to see you smile distance and time, I'll be waiting"
3. David Choi - By My Side
"I want you here forever right here by my side"
4. Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
"But I'll miss your arms around me I'll send a postcard to you dear, cause I wish you were here."
5. Souljah - Mati Menahan Rindu 
"Sepikah dirimu bila tak ada aku terasakah hampa, terasakah semua terasakah yang ku rasakan terasakah semua?"
6. Phoenix - Long Distance Call
"I'm far gone but your long distance call and your capital letters keep me asking for more"
7. Hoobastank - So Close, So Far
"So close, yet so far It’s tearing me apart what I would do to be there with you"
8. Building 429 - The Space In Between Us
"All I really want to do is to fall into the emptiness that is the space in-between us erase it and bring us together again"
9. Lifehouse - From Where You Are
"So far away from where you are these miles have torn us worlds apart and I miss you"
10. Sara Bareilles - Many The Miles (Acoustic)
"How far do i have to go to get to you many the miles but send me the miles and I'll be happy to follow you love
11. Plain White Ts - Hey There Delilah
"A thousand miles seems pretty far but they've got planes and trains and cars"
12. Nickelback - Far Away
"You know that I love you, I have loved you all along and I miss you, been far away for far too long. I keep dreaming that you'll be with me and you'll never go"
13. Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles
"You know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you, if I could just hold you, tonight"